The position of Bookkeeper/Accountant at Gyro-Stabilized Systems shall be to maintain financial records, forecast financial scenarios, and perform all necessary duties related to finances for the company (more).
- Maintain and record business transactions
- Balance ledgers and reconcile accounts
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
- Analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Reports organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts
- Performs a variety of tasks and may lead and direct the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
Qualifications and Required Skills and Competencies:
- May require a Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty
- Prefer 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong administrative, clerical, record-keeping, and computing skills
- Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
Gyro-Stabilized Systems is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary.