GSS R66 Mount
Our GSS R66 Utility Camera Mounts have both FAA and EASA STC’s and can carry loads of up to 115 pounds, for Cinema, Broadcast, surveillance or LIDAR.
- Max Load: 115 pounds
- Load Envelope: The maximum cross-sectional form shall be no greater than 416 square inches, with no cross-sectional dimension longer than 32 inches
- Install Time with Experience: 60 minutes
- No aircraft modifications required
- Mounts currently in stock and ready to ship
- R66 3-piece mount is FAA approved and fits in a case for easy transport
- EASA approved
Do you need a counterweight?
The GSS Counterweight is optional for your GSS R66 Mount. Depending on your equipment weight, and passenger location in the aircraft, for example, if you are using a lightweight LIDAR, no counterweight is needed. For the Flir, a counterweight may be needed, unless the camera operator sits in the back seat.
Contact us below to learn more and find out if your set up will work.
- Mounts are fitted on the right side of the helicopter only
- Mounts can be flown with or without a load attached to the mount
- The R66 mount has a 41 pound counterweight which is optional
- The GSS R66 Mounts can be used with pop-out float-equipped helicopters
- The mount is designed to accept the CF-10 Male Taper Assembly, available at MeekerAviation.com
Safety & regulations
Fly safe, our GSS mounts for the R44 and R66 are all FAA and EASA approved. Download or view our documentation below.